Apex has an opportunity for a C++ Developer role in the Lexington, MA area. This is a 1+ year contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this C++ Developer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Andrew Morris, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Position: C++ Developer
Apex Job ID: 907851
Location: Lexington, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 1+ year contract.
- Very strong recent experience in C++ - knowledge of latest language features.
- Very strong recent experience in object oriented design
- Very strong recent experience in multi-process / multi-threaded application design / development
- Experience with commercial middleware libraries
- Communication: MPI, DDS, and/or ZeroMQ
- Computation: MKL/IPP, FFTW, and/or Boost
- Experience with C++ standard template library
- Demonstrated ability to document software design
- Strong software testing experience
- Software benchmarking and performance tuning experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong experience with version control, configuration management and integration
- Able to work within a fast moving, small team environment
- Knowledge of radar and/or sensor systems such as LIDAR, EO/IR, or HSI
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques and computational methods
- Experience with modern development tools such as Totalview, Allinea Suite, Jenkins, etc.
- Secret and Top Secret Clearances are preferred in order to maximize impact
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178