Job Title:C++Developer – Contract to Hire– USCitizens orGreencardholders only
Position Location:Camp Hill, PA17011
In this position you will help on a mail room project to implement a 3rd party product. Will work directly with the vendor for product implementation and customization.
- Responsible for analysis, design, programming, testing and implementation for new and existing business application software, and production support for systems with medium complexity.
- Qualifications include good organizational skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, good time management skills, ability to work independently, and effectively communicate with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- C++ development
- The incumbent must be capable of working at a broad technical level in all phases of the application systems project life-cycle, and must be able to apply business knowledge and technical skills to systems development
- Requires 5+ years of development in .Net Framework
- Experience in MS SQL Server or Oracle databases
- Previous experience implementing 3rdparty product
- Object oriented programming skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills