We currently have an opening for a C# Software Developer in the PAX River, MD area.�
C# Software Developer -�Atlas Technologies, a rapidly-expanding company supporting the US Military and other Government entities, is seeking a passionate, flexible, highly-motivated team player to join our group of Information Technology professionals.
We are looking for passionate and flexible IT professionals who like to geek out learning the latest gadgets and techniques.� Our immediate opening for a C# software developer will support our Navy customer and we are looking for local candidates or candidates who are open to moving to Southern Maryland. If you have a strong background in C#, Red Hat, Java, HTML 5, Web Client Dev, and VMWare, come join our team.���
Essential duties, functions and areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Programming in C# language
- Experience with HTML 5
- Experience with Java Script / ASP.NET
- Experience with Java
- Experience with VMWare VIX APIs.
- Web Client Dev > Overall
- Coding within compliance of current DOD Information Assurance policies and instructions
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret Level Security Clearance
- Strong customer relations, documentation and oral communication skills
- Self-Motivated, strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- A passion for learning about, and working in the IT industry�
- BS Degree, or High School Diploma or GED with appropriate work experience
- Three (3) years of experience, to include: Software Design, and Development.
- One (1) year programming experience with C# programming language
- Plus: Familiarity with GMR IDD (NTDX file format).��
Atlas Technologies, Inc.�is an innovative provider of leading edge Information Technology (IT) solutions to Government and industry partners.� Our primary focus and experience covers network integration, cybersecurity, software development, engineering, and management.
Atlas�takes pride in our highly experienced and driven employees who share our�Core Values�and our�Vision�of merging technology with integrity to create a positive impact for our clients, community and country.�
Atlas�offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Vacation/Sick/Holidays, 401k, Education Assistance, Charitable Matching, Pet Insurance, Flex Time, Employee Recognition and Ancillary Benefits.�
Atlas�is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Visit our�careers site�to apply and join our growing team of professionals.�Visit us on�Facebook�and�Glassdoor�to learn more about Atlas.