Title: C++ Developer
Location: Austin, Texas
Compensation: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a C++ Developer in Austin, Texas
- 2 to 6 years of Software Engineering experience
- Proficiency with C++, demonstrated through work experience developing software (or a Masters Degree)
- Familiarity with Linux or other Unix-like operating system
- Experience with software engineering processes
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Qt is a plus
- Telecom or defense industry knowledge/experience a plus\
Bachelors or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, telecommunications engineering or engineering-related field
- Develop and maintain application-level software for secure/nonsecure telephone applications or related telecommunication equipment.
- Code software using C++; and C programming languages in a Linux environment.
- Write and execute software unit tests.
- Derive and document software requirements and perform preliminary and detailed design.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.