Chorus Call, Inc. is a leader in worldwide audio and video conferencing, offering a full range of audio and video multipoint teleconferencing services to the international market. Satellite locations include Japan, Switzerland, Italy, South Africa, Greece, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Germany and India.
Chorus Call is currently seeking a Support Specialist to perform a variety of duties related to the success operations of the conferencing center.
- Understanding, managing, and configuring various collaboration tools (WebEx, Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams)
- Consulting with Customer IT teams regarding audio, video, and web-based solutions
- Understanding concepts used in the operation of collaboration software
- Interacting well with other department and CC offices
- Working with Chorus Call offices to train /understand the operation of software products
- Testing new version of software
- Conducing regression testing
- Troubleshooting web application issues
- Assisting clients with the operation of web applications
- Establishing a good rapport with associates and customers
- Handling Customer Service issues
- Other duties as assigned
- BSCS or BS in a technical discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience
- Familiarity with the operation and understand of software is required
- Background in media, IT or software QA testing a plus
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Proficiency with computer software
- Ability to understand complex systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Chorus Call offers a competitive salary and benefits package.