C.N.A. Assistant Program Operations Manager
Schedule: Sunday 9am-7pm, Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 1pm-11pm
Come grow with us and find your path to Opportunity!! People Incorporated is a human service Agency serving the Southcoast community, including the Greater Fall River, New Bedford, and Taunton areas. As a partnership of specialized, integrated programs, we provide unique opportunities to people with life challenges. Since our inception in 1968, we have been one of the largest providers of supports and services to people of all abilities in the community.
Our Residential Program is looking for compassionate C.N.A Professionals to work in a team environment and provide premier services to the individuals in our care.
- On a daily basis, the C.N.A will provide a structured routine that includes but is not limited to house meetings, individual outings, meal preparation, ADL care, facilitate family visitations, and distribute medication while maintaining human rights at all times.
- This position will implement Positive Behavior Support and individual programs as identified in the Individual Service Plans.
- At times, de-escalation and crisis management techniques may be required to maintain the safety of others.
- Valid Massachusetts C.N.A Certification.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A qualifying criminal background check and driving record are also required.
- Experience in the field preferred, but not required if candidate holds a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year’s experience is required in lieu of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- MAP certification, NVMAB, CPR and First Aid preferred but not required.
- LPN and RN students with a C.N.A license encouraged to apply.
People Incorporated offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, 403(b),FSA, LTD, life insurance and generous accrued time off. To learn more about People Incorporated please call or visit us online at www.peopleinc-fr.org/careers
UNITED WAY MEMBER AGENCY