Certified Nursing Assistants !! New Wage Scales!!
******$2,500.00 SIGN ON INCENTIVE*****
Anoka Campus is a premier living and care community- we are looking for YOU to work on our team providing services to seniors:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Support
- Short-Term Rehabilitation at Anoka Rehabilitation and Living Center
- Long-Term Care at Anoka Rehabilitation and Living Center
We have both FT and PT opportunities:
- Overnights 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
- PM 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Day 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Join our team and start your career with us!
- Start your journey with Volunteers of America today by applying online:
- And we will contact you to set up an interview that works with your schedule!
If you have a passion for working with senior and are energetic, reliable, well organized - we'd like to talk with you. Here are Volunteers of America -Anoka Campus we put pride in our work and really have a genuine concern for the people in our care.
Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Legal, Company Paid Life, Voluntary Life, PTO, Short Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness, Paid Holidays We also offer Flexible Benefit Options.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
- CPR Certified.
- Have demonstrated sympathetic attitude toward care of seniors