This developer position will work both independently and in a team with otherDevelopers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Development will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of both Web and Client Server Applications.
- Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
- Collaborate with and takes direction from Technical Lead and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and development work.
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices and methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- Willingness to learn/support legacy software applications in the UNIX environment
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years recent experience in application development with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web services (XML, SOAP, WCF), and Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL), C, Perl, Unix shell scripting
- 5 years overall IT software experience.
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI's HR department directly.