This position shall perform commissioning and qualification of bio/pharmaceutical equipment, including any or all of systems for medical/buffer preparation, fermentation, cell harvest, ultra filtration, chromatography, CIP, SIP and purified water, WFI, and clean steam make-up and distribution.
- Develop risk assessment, system impact assessments, validation plans, protocols and reports that support the qualification and validation of systems.
- Develop and execute Commissioning and validation of process,clean utility, black utility and HVAC systems
- Preparation of System Boundaries, SLIA, CLIA, QRA,FRA, Facility Risk Assessments
- Develop moderate to highly complex protocols for validation projects using a risk based approach that meets regulatory requirements and industry practices.
- Review, analyze and interpret system performance data for completed validation and prepare final report packages by summarizing the data.
- Investigate deviations, write investigation reports and create summary reports.
- Promote cGMP and regulatory compliance into assigned projects.
- Exercise good judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Qualifications & other requirements
Note: Every effort has been made to identify the essential responsibilities of this position. However, it
in no way states or implies that these are the only duties, nor is it intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
Since 1993, Hyde E+C has worked as an integral part of project teams for clients and equipment vendors in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, resulting in the successful construction, commissioning and validation of facilities and equipment. As a member of the Hyde team, you’ll be part of providing state-of-the-art custom solutions for some of the industry leaders. As we continue to grow our operations around the world, we need the best talent—men and women dedicated to quality and innovation. We offer a collaborative culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits. You will find these values reflected in our company: