No Consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY to be considered.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
We are looking for an experienced desktop software developer with strong Object-Oriented Programming skills to join our development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance and future enhancements of an existing suite of in-house desktop applications and services.
Required Skills: C#, ASP.NET WebAPI, IoC, MVVM, DI, ADO.NET
Desired Skills: AngularJS/Angular 2+, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL WPF/WCF
- Minimum of 4 years of WPF/WCF application development experience using C#
- Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) is a must
- Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Standards
- Seamlessly Switch Between Multiple Projects
- Self-Starter Attitude
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Troubleshoot and Communicate Effectively
- Work with other developers and project managers to enhance and improve the existing WPF application.
- Troubleshoot issues quickly and stay up-to-date on current and emerging technologies, standards, and trends.
- Handle continued testing, maintenance, and updates throughout the lifecycle of the applications.
- Along with strong technical skills, the candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and exceptional time management capabilities.