MATLAB and Simulink experience not required. Join our small team of highly skilled software engineers focused on enhancing the core Simulink platform, including design and development of new features to evolve the simulation engine to support multi-process simulations.
Collaborate with a cross-functional teams to bring your innovative ideas all the way through the software development process: from design to product release to our customers. Exciting mix of C++ software design and algorithm development - cutting edge technology!
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Expertise with C++
- MS or PhD in Computer Science. applied math, engineering, or equivalent
- Experience in multi-core programming
- Experience in designing and shipping large scale software products is a big plus
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink is a big plus
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.