PeopleTec is currently seeking a C2BMC Future Spirals Support Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Candidate will support the Post Intercept Assessment (PIA) and Enterprise Sensor Laboratory (ESL) Government Leads by conducting/reviewing engineering development and analysis tasks; assisting with proposal technical evaluations; identification of flight & ground test objectives; and preparing correspondence/presentations for senior level MDA leaders. For PIA, will work within an Integrated Product Team (IPT) environment to deliver an initial Post Intercept Assessment capability (Kill Assessment) for Homeland Defense within the GMD Weapon System in support of USNORTHCOM. Tasks include working with MDA/BC/GM/SN/DE/SS representatives in a fast-paced and high-priority environment. Candidate must be able to lead/co-lead a PIA Working Group in support of development efforts. For ESL, tasks include working with MDA/BC/SS/DE representatives in a fast-paced and high-priority environment. Candidate will evaluate/assess new capabilities that use infrared data for tracking/cueing applications. Assignment includes supporting flight test efforts in the program office and at deployed locations.
- Technical understanding of the BMDS kill chain, Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP) support and the MDA System Engineering process
- Ability to conduct problem solving and coordinated teamwork activities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience assessing functional and performance requirements; and coordinating required ICDs to realize requirements
- Ability to conduct or contribute to trade studies
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
- Experience conducting software test planning, execution and analyses
- Travel: Up to 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline and 7 years of experience.
- Master of Science in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline/ 10 years of experience with lethality determination or Kill Assessment.
- Experience with algorithm development and/or maturation; or tracking techniques.
- Experience with developing operational concepts.
- Experience with kill vehicle sensor development or testing.
- Experience with combining information from multiple sources to make an overall assessment.
- Lead and assist with setting up M&S test environments, defining test cases and data collection.
- Any Computer Programming certification Previous JTAGS, ALERT or SBIRS Ground Station experience.
- TS/SCI Clearance
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.