VRC Investigations is currently expanding our Investigations Management Platform. Veracity Research Company Investigations (VRC), is one of the nation’s leading and most experienced investigation companies. For 25 years, we have continued to commit ourselves to the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism specializing in all aspects of insurance defense investigations to include; Surveillance Investigations, Claims investigations, SIU investigations, and Vendor Management Programs. We receive and successfully complete thousands of assignments each year for a broad spectrum of clients including Insurance Companies, Third Party Administrators, Self-Insured Organizations, Attorneys, Federal and State Government Agencies, and Municipalities. Our highly trained staff is dedicated to providing our clients with the service they deserve and the quality they expect. In providing reliable, superior and honest investigations, VRC has taken the lead in the industry by exceeding the expectations of our customers and investigative partners.
We currently have opportunities for experienced, self-determined, and highly motivated CA CLAIMS INVESTIGATIVE MANAGERS that would like to join our team of professionals in our efforts to deter and combat insurance fraud. These positions are full time exempt, either based in the corporate office in Sacramento, CA or CA home-based remote office positions that require travel to corporate office, accounts or investigator locations for a hands-on approach to investigative management and customer service.
As a key member of VRC, the managers may direct the day to day handling of SIU Investigations processes, the day to day handling of investigators, and/or the handling of day to day client growth and development through daily contact, updates of investigative results, training, and client office visits.
The successful candidate will have related experience as either:
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- SIU, Claims, Surveillance manager experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in criminal justice, Business or related investigative field
- FCLS, FCLA, CFE, CIFI designations a plus
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations and provide instruction to SIU and claims investigators
- Review client requests and prepare detailed plans of actions for the SIU or claims investigator
- Monitor all files being worked by your team
- Track and report investigation statistics
- Gather material and evidence for use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations
- Provide leadership and supervision to investigative staff, including, but not limited to discipline, performance management, hiring, and terminations
- Conduct field work, as needed
- Provide quality customer service through daily contact with our clients
- Develop briefs from updates and call/email the designated clients daily
- Prepare briefs for assigned POC (Point of Contact) daily
- Review billing of investigative efforts
- Review investigator final reports
- Ensure investigations completed within budget and client-authorized time frames
- Prepare and review billing information submitted to Accounting for invoicing
- Conduct both closed and open file reviews
- Conduct weekly audits of investigator-submitted hours
- Project staffing needs
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Varying degree of travel based on position and location
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Insurance knowledge base is required
- Excellent time management skills
- A customer service focus
- A strong desire to learn and work as a team
- Possess a valid driver’s license and provide MVR
- A Private Investigator license is mandatory in some states
- Must pass a drug test, and pre-employment testing
- Upon hiring, paid formal training is provided at our corporate training academy. Training will be followed up by on-the-job and progressive, specialized training, as needed.
VRC provides travel and business expense reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, disability benefits, paid vacation, and a 401K/Profit Sharing retirement plan.
Accepted candidates will be paid a base salary commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications and incentives dependent on position. VRC employees are paid on a bi-weekly basis.
Veracity Research Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of VRC to employ, retain, promote, terminate, and treat all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence. In accordance with all applicable laws, VRC prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other consideration or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, it is VRC’s policy to provide an environment that is free of harassment of any kind. This policy of nondiscrimination applies to all employment practices including: hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, termination, and any other terms and conditions of employment.
For more information and to apply, please visit our web site located at www.vrcinvestigations.com.