Welcome to Pathways of California’s career website! If you are passionate about helping others and enthusiastic about your future, we want you to join our team!Our company is known for an unwavering commitment to exceptional value and recovery-focused, quality care. We are experts in the field of behavioral health care, providing cutting-edge mental health and substance use community-based services and offer a dynamic employment experience! Pathways offers competitive salaries and benefits, comprehensive on-boarding and job training, a supportive learning environment, ongoing education in the use of evidence-based, promising practices and much more! We are well-known in the field and have been a preferred provider in the Southern California region for over 20 years partnering with local government agencies and managed care companies to offer personalized, integrated care to community members of all ages, ethnicities, and cultural backgrounds. You will find that we have several openings ranging from administrative to clinical positions in a variety of service areas and settings in Southern California. Join one of our Pathways companies, Pathways Community Services (PCS) and/or College Community Services (CCS) and experience it for yourself! We have over 30 outpatient behavioral health locations nestled throughout our communities located in Kern County, Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Diego County.
Opportunity KnocksOpportunity Knocks is a volunteer mental health program providing outpatient services for individuals between the ages of 18-59, with severe and persistent mental illness, recent history of incarceration due to mental illness, and are currently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Our services include intensive case management, psychotherapy, skill-development groups, medication management, vocational linkage, temporary housing support, benefits processing, and outreach and engagement.
Pathways is looking for a full-time Personal Service Coordinator with at least 2 yrs. of experience working with Individuals with Mental Illness. This person will be responsible for coordinating the needs of each client and family in their caseload.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Conducts intake, completes comprehensive evaluation of each client's life situation, problems and needs, and with client's participation and consent, prepares a detailed plan of care
- Responsible for service coordination by assisting clients in implementing their plan of care by facilitating access to and providing community resource linkage and managing the process to include monitoring effectiveness of support services including both client and provider participation
- Provides professional support to clients by maintaining regular contact (i.e. client home visits) to provide personal support, consultation, confrontation and intervention, as necessary, including guidance and instruction
- Maintains daily record of work activities completing daily service progress notes and billing forms per Company and government standards and in compliance with Short Doyle/Medi-Cal requirements related to case management
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with agencies and service providers
- Met monthly Productivity goal requirement
- Provide the best customer care possible; including reliability in working a flexible working schedule
- Identify and build upon the strengths of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve
- Support consumers’ steps towards Recovery and Wellness
- Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers
- Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry
- Research and utilize our industry’s best practices and analyze our own services to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in human services
- Or related field and two years related experience
- Or three to four years experience as a transitional age youth client of a similar program who has graduated to self-sufficiency
- Valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance
- May be required to have knowledge of rehabilitation model
- Excellent documentation and organization skills, interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication skills; Intermediate level PC skills required
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.