We are seeking a Cabinet Finisher to join our team who is experienced with conversion varnish, pre-cat lacquer, and the occasional unknown finish match. Must be adept at formulating stain matches.
Experience as a cabinet/furniture builder is a plus.
Our team of cabinet makers and woodworkers are highly skilled individuals, who day after day produce unique cabinets for high end residences. Our employees need to excel in multi-tasking and must have a strong ability and desire to learn new skills, follow instructions, take initiative and lead by example.
We are hoping to find a highly skilled Cabinet Finisher who understands high quality woodwork, someone that enjoys a challenge and who is not afraid to take on something new and takes pride in their work.
These candidates must have an eagerness to learn and takes pride in their work.
- Spray stain to finished wood parts and assemblies.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Has experience with using HVLP spray guns.
- Has to be mechanically inclined as disassembly, assembly and rework of product or equipment will be required.
- Minimum of 5 years� experience in cabinet finishing
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Team player and self-starter
- Valid driver�s license
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to safety guidelines and policies
- Must have knowledge of applying and mixing Conversion Varnish and or Lacquer finishes on fine wood
- Must have use of using conversion varnish spray guns
- Must keep air filters clean and or replaced
- Must keep a clean paint booth
- Candidates will also be required to pass a basic drug and physical exam and background check
Pay rates will vary depending on experience.