Established, 29 year old cabinet company, in Coconut Creek, seeking a full time Service Technicianwith experience in servicing frameless and face frame cabinetry.
A Service Technician has a high level of expertise and ability in the installation of cabinet materials, cabinet parts, moldings, mechanical items and other technically oriented repairs or adjustments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of materials.
- Works with other service technicians to install materials such as cabinets and other products as assigned.
- Responsible for installation misc. parts such as cabinet doors and drawer fronts, hardware, hinges, trash pullouts, glass and other cabinet industry related items.
- Fabricating misc. cabinet parts as needed.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service!
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management.
- Complies with Company’s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required. High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum experience required 3-5 year in installing cabinet materials and products. Former cabinet installer ideal.
- Special skills required! Read and use a measuring tape, operate power tools, hand tools and other required tools for completing job.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the ability to provide detailed instructions. English a must!
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending or stooping, lifting 25 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 75 pounds on a random basis.
- Valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
Company benefits: Medical, 401k with company match, Paid holidays & vacation days