Cabinet Shop Production Lead Operator
Lead Cabinet Maker
Duties and Responsibilities
- Program and operate CNC and other machines.
- Operate panel saws, table saws, routers, edge banders and sanders.
- Design and fabricate with solid wood, MDF, particle board, laminate and solid surface.
- Build custom cabinets, closets and displays.
- Interpret sketches and/ or renderings and design from it.
- Monitor production schedules and meet daily production and project.
- Input production quantities on ERP system.
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor and maximize output for quality, flow and volume.
Qualifications and Education
- 5 years of experience as a Woodshop Custom Design and Display Fabricator.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Able to bend, stand mand lift 50+ lbs. regularly throughout the day.
Employment Type: Full Time