At Wisconsin Building Supply our�Cabinetry Sales and Design Associates�meet with customers, architects, and contractors to explore our products and design a room that best reflects your personal style. We are looking for a driven Designer to join our team at our�Windsor,�WI�location.
Things you should know about working with our team:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We work hard. We are a metric driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- Our primary customer is professional builder and remodeler
The Cabinetry Sales and Design Associates is responsible for (and not limited to):
- Generate business through walk in customers and going outside of the showroom to call on potential customers
- Greet clients to the design center, assess clients� needs and assist the customer with product selection and order appropriate materials and quantities for the projects
- Conduct pre-construction site inspections and measurements
- Perform automated design capability within stock and semi-custom product categories
- Conduct bid and prep proposal functions
- Order project materials
- Arrange project schedules, sub-contractor schedules and material deliveries
- Act as the liaison between the customer, materials vendors and subcontractors
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Previous kitchen or bath design cabinetry experience
- Strong communication skills and are able to articulate deadlines, expectations and needs with vendors, customer and managers
- You have proven ability in delivering excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- You are able to perform tasks and manage time with minimal oversight in a team environment
- You have flexibility to work at a variety of locations including job sites visits
- You are adaptable in a fast paced environment where priorities can be redirected
- You possess computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you we hope to hear from you soon.