Manufacturing and Production
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Aerospace Cable and Harness Technicianto join our team of qualified,diverse individuals. This position is located in New Town, NorthDakota.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits including competitive medical and dental options
- Retirement Options
- College Education Assistance
- Annual Bonuses
- No experience required, on the job training/certification
- Opportunities for career advancement across North America
This individual will be expected to:
- Under the direction of supervision or higher classified Aircraft Electrician, assembles, mounts, braid and connects electrical cables, harnesses, sub-assemblies and component parts.
- Work from drawings, blueprints, manufacturing specifications and procedures, quality procedures and instructions, operations work sheets and company, military and customer specifications procedures.
- Adhere to all applicable environmental, safety and health, and operations procedures and directives.
- Notify supervision of any/all malfunctions, defects and damages of equipment, material and product.
- Check work for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform Production Accountability duties associates with the processing, verification, and quality auditing and inspection of assemblies, parts and tooling for which the individual has been delegated production accountability.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- May be required to work in other fields incidental to, and in connection with, completion of assignment.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
Candidates applying to the position must be available to work oneor more of the following shifts:First shift: 6am to 4:30pm 4/10 M-TH
Weekend Shift: 6am to 6:30pm F-Sunday