Imperia Engineering Partners "IMPERIA" is a comprehensive engineering consulting firm that leverages innovative technologies and industry knowledge to help companies enhance their business and effectively manage their assets. Imperia Engineering Partners is committed to delivering high value engineering services, supporting our partners’ goals and improving the communities they serve. Since 1986, our growth-oriented team of professionals in North America continue to work closely with Utilities, Life Science, Industrial, Power Generation and Delivery customers. Imperia is headquartered in Bordentown, NJ, with four other US offices serving customers in the US and internationally.
For more information visit our website www.imperiaep.com
Imperia Engineering Partners is seeking a drafting professional to design utility type projects (ex. high voltage substations, power plants and/or power delivery systems.) Candidates must have experience using AutoCAD.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Under technical supervision provide CAD drafting of electrical schematics, loop drawings, panel layout drawings, mechanical layout drawings, panel cut-out, assembly drawings, etc.
- Performs self-check on drawings prior to submitting it to design supervisor or lead
- Adhere to numerous client standards and successful completion of all required training (internal and external)
- Other responsibilities as requested by Design Supervisor
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Technical School Certificate or Associates Degree highly desired
- 2+ years of experience performing CAD drafting of electrical schematics, loop drawings, panel layout drawings, mechanical layout drawings, panel cut-out, assembly drawings, etc.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; experience using both MicroStation and AutoCAD preferred
- Ability to adhere to internal and external standard operating procedures
- Good work ethic and ability to work both individually and as a team
- Must be receptive to training and mentoring
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills; supporting examples a plus
- Willingness for local travel
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V
Imperia does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies.