A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is YourCalling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringingcomfort to people’s lives. As a leading global manufacturer of heating, coolingand water heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just theright temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainablefuture. It is an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented,passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants,sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power ourinnovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impactlives—every day.
TheCADDrafter Internwill perform basic drawing creations and revision fromdrawing markups and Engineering sketches in accordance with accepted draftingstandards under the guidance of / in support of senior drafters.
This position will serve ourAirDivision,located inFort Smith, Arkansas. This internship is a part time role, during the full calendar year, that will be on-going, and could last until graduation.
- Apply drafting andcomputer-aided design (CAD) standards and CAD software to simple componentdrawings.
- Create simple sheetmetal component and assembly three dimensional part drawings from markups andengineering sketches.
- Operate computersystems to create and manage task documentation and data, task result andproject status reporting.
- Manage electroniccommunications, assigned tasks and task documentation in accordance withcompany policy.
- Provide regularverbal and written reports summarizing project activity, conditions,procedures, results, conclusions and recommendations to project leaders.
- Complete assignedtasks and participate in R&D design development teams according to definedrequirements.
- Full time studentworking towards an Associate Degree or Bachelors Degree, Vo-tech Degree orequivalent experience. Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of theconcepts of:
- sheet metal andassembly design concepts
- general draftingstandards and CAD systems concepts
- interpersonal,verbal and written communication