AH Environmental Consultants is seeking a CAD Designer with at least 3 years of experience using Civil 3D in support of water, stormwater, and wastewater projects. Ability and willingness to participate in a wide variety of field work, including long distance travel is required.
Position responsibilities may include:
- Preparing drawings for site plans, profiles, and details for water/wastewater facilities, storm water collection and stream restoration.
- Drafting floorplans
- Ensuring drawing compliance with company and client CAD standards and styles including state and DOD standards.
- Conducting GPS surveys and posting data packets in buildings
Required Skills and Experience:
- Completion of technical school with CAD design certificate or Associate Degree desired.
- Basic understanding of basic civil engineering design principles required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Latest AutoCAD Civil 3D Software skills required.
- Up to 25% travel
- GIS software experience desired.
- Must pass criminal background check to be able to access Defense Department sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer