AutoCad Drafter needed in the Weymouth area. The AutoCad Drafter is responsible for contributing to the CAD department by drawing, editing and updating CAD files.
- Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
• Proficient in latest editions of Autodesk Fabrication CAD MEP and Navisworks
• Ability to draw HVAC pipe and knowledge of ductwork coordination using CAD software.
• Working with the Project Manager to make sure the CAD departments files are updated as required.
• BIM Coordination.
• Interacting with clients online or on-site with the Project Manager to ensure satisfaction
• Assist the CAD manager with project coordination and management.
- Requirements for the CAD Drafter
• 3-5 years HVAC design experience using AutoCAD
• HVAC and pipe/duct layout experience preferred
• Proven ability to work closely and efficiently with clients in a professional, business environment.
• A CAD Operator but with some Admin tasks as well, probably 50/50.
• We are looking for someone that is highly organized and structured with great communication skills, an outgoing personality may help as they will be making phone calls to acquire documentation, most times if not all we already have an existing relationship with the customer.
• Any knowledge of AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher) would be a huge plus.
• Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Someone with a experience in the construction field. More along with HVAC and/or mechanical.
• High school or equivalent education required.
**COMPETITIVE WAGE & BENEFITS**