CAD & SOLIDWORKS ENGINEER
Uses AutoCad and/or Solidworks to produce detailed & explicit drawings for submittal & fabrication.
· Produce detailed and explicit drawings for customer submittal & fabrication.
· Create and revise production drawings (detail and assembly drawings). This includes but is not limited to incorporating: customer mark-ups, production mark-ups, engineer manager mark-ups, and field dimensions while incorporating various trades’ information from architectural prints to ensure accuracy and eliminate possible discrepancies.
· Create “as-built” production drawings from manufacturing mark-ups
· Communicate with other manufacturing companies for information missing from their cut sheets such as cutout dimensions, sizing, and ventilation requirements.
· Provide Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Estimating, and Production with a list of needs or missing information in the form of RFI (Request for Information) via email.
· Occasionally work in a shop/plant manufacturing environment
· 2D AutoCAD/Solidworks experience
· Ability to read & interpret architectural prints
· Familiarity w/drafting and engineering techniques and terminology
· Must be able to work and thrive in a team oriented CAD office and manufacturing environment
· Strong mathematical skills, particularly fractions, percentages, ratios, geometry in practical application
Education and Experience:
Completion of CAD Technology program or Associates Degree. 3 to 5 years of experience.
Please submit resumes with salary history and salary requirements.
REQUESTS TO BE CALLED OR EMAILED WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO.
*** PLEASE NOTE: POSITION IS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY ***
DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE WITHING REASONABLE COMMUTING DISTANCE!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED
WE DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO HIRING