|Reference # :||18-07567||Title :||CAD Specialist|
|Location :||Austin, TX|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||10/29/2018 / 12/31/2018|
|Job Title: CAD Specialist|
Job Location: Austiin, TX
Job Duration: 12 months
The individual will responsible for the following:
•Support of MicroStation / GEOPAK / ProjectWise
•3D Design and Visualization
•Enterprise software implementation and deployment
•Software package creation and deployment
•Creation of basic programming scripts in VBA and MDL
•Share knowledge of CADD / Survey / GIS / GPS principles and practices
•Train end users
•The ideal candidate will have knowledge of software package creation and development methods, as well as, knowledge and experience in basic programming scripts in VBA and MDL.
Job Level Specific Duties
• Troubleshoots graphic design issues.
• Manages external vendor relationships.
• Leads graphic design projects.
• Ensures that graphic design projects are completed on time, within budget and to user's requirements.
• Selects techniques best suited to produce desired visual effects, and recommends methods and medium to convey desired effect.
• Collaborates with technical writers, developers, marketing specialists and others to understand illustration / design requirements.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills.
• Excellent project management and organization skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Experience in OpenRoads is a plus.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- Retirement / Pension Plans