TECTONIC is actively seeking a full-time Cadd Operator to work within our Tampa, FL Office.
The essential functions of this position will include working with computer CADD systems creating, modifying, and releasing detailed layouts, technical drawings, and word drawings for functional use in accordance with CADD standards from drawings, sketches, scanned images, and client drawings. Essential functions also include communicating with project managers, engineers, and other CADD staff in order to create and revise drawings in accordance with project specifications. The Cadd Operator will also perform occasional site visits to obtain necessary specifications, including obtaining photographs and sketching, and will also print, copy, and organize CADD drawings as needed, as well as all other duties as required.
- 2 years of related work experience; experience in wireless telecommunications strongly preferred;
- Associate’s Degree or CAD certificate in a related field is a plus;
- Proficiency with AutoCAD 2016 or newer and detailing, as well as functional proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to utilize other software programs as needed;
- Detail oriented, with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- May also require a valid driver’s license to perform site visits.
All applicants will be considered based on their qualifications, skills and experience. Employment will be conditioned on a post-offer background check, where the results will be assessed on an individual basis.
COMPETITIVE SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
In addition to providing competitive salaries, TECTONIC offers a wide range of benefit options, including:
- Comprehensive group medical insurance, including health, dental, vision and life
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
- Company–observed paid holidays
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for medical expenses and dependent care
- 401K retirement and profit sharing plan.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, and highly encourage resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected class.
Tectonic participates in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.