Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be. Learn more about our brand at about.skechers.com
Represent Skechers in a friendly and professional manner while preparing and presenting menu items efficiently and consistently. Responsibilities include but are not limited to keeping well stocked displays of fresh selections, disposal of expired items, and daily update of food waste and inventory sheets as needed. Perform daily cleaning tasks, set up, tear down and demonstrate proper food handling and sanitation procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping food and non/food displays full (5%)
- Cleans shelves, counters, refrigerators (5%)
- Follows proper food safety standards (10%)
- Maintain a clean organized work area (10%)
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment (10%)
- Stock, date, rotate and check temperatures of product (10%)
- Open and close caf as defined by standards and procedures. (20%)
- Maintain knowledge of caf selection, ingredients and pricing (5%)
- Preparing custom items including but not limited to omelets, sandwiches, salads, paninis, entrees, etc. (25%)
- Hair is to be tucked in neat beneath the hat and/or tightly pulled back. Attendant and Busser are to wear Savvas logo hat.
- Hygiene: Clean and well groomed hair in natural tones. Hair pulled back off the shoulder. Well groomed hands and fingernails. Finger nails to be moderate in length and fingernail polish is not preferred. If it is worn, natural tones are acceptable.
- Shoes: Shoes must be Skechers brand, black, close-toed, and have non-skid soles.
- Prep ingredients for salad bar and menu items
- Ensure equipment in work area is clean and in proper work condition
- Ensure proper size and weight of food portions
Additional items to be determined by your Management at any given time.
Schedules will be posted regularly and are designed to reflect business needs of the Caf and Catering. In addition weekday scheduling, team members may be required to work evenings and/or weekends.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic Knife Skills
Experience and/or Education
- Previous similar experience
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Valid California Food Handler Certification
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedures, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Direct Supervision
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.