Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Operates cash register according to standard procedure. Handles monetary transactions responsibly; addresses all customers in a pleasant and
1. Collects cash, meal tickets, and guest tickets; makes change as necessary.
2. Locks register when leaving immediate area.
3. Reconciles cash accurately; fills out reconciliation slip precisely, including cash and/or meal tickets and beginning cash balance.
4. Prepares menu board for the successive meal, as assigned. Reviews pricing with the Production Manager. Posts all signage for cafeteria meals
5. Addresses all customers in a courteous manner; gives directions and helpful information needed by customers
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of high school; Literate; knowledge of basic arithmetic skills.
One to two (1-2) years food service experience
2 years cashiering experience preferred.
THIS IS A FULL TIME EVENING SHIFT
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work