43 Old colony Ave
Quincy, MA 02170
POSITION: Kitchen Staff
REPORTS TO: Operations Supervisor
OVERVIEW: Responsible for serving meals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate meal service and clean up.
- Maintain safe and sanitary work conditions.
- Inventory and order supplies as necessary following established procedures.
- Simple food preparation as necessary.
- Maintain logs and records as required health department
- Other duties as necessary.
- 1) Ability to communicate and work well with staff and clients
- 2) Understanding of privacy and confidentiality rules is essential.
- 3) Ability to prepare accurate written records.
- 4) Able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
COOPERATION OF ALL STAFF IN OBSERVANCE OF OUR SAFETY POLICY WILL ENCOURAGE A SAFE ACCIDENT-FREE WORKING ENVIRONMENT TO THE MUTUAL ADVANTAGE OF ALL.
GAVIN FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please email letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to:
Barbara Richards, Human Resources Director
Attach all documents in PDF or Word format.