Headquartered in Las Vegas, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee at Affinity Gaming is committed to enhancing our guests' satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. With 8 properties (five in Nevada, two in Missouri, and one in Iowa) we are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
The Cage Cashier assists guests with currency exchanges, voucher cash-ins and check cashing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists guests and team members with exchanging cash and/or coin denominations.
- Assists guests with exchanging slot vouchers and table games chips/checks into monetary funds.
- Accurately count monetary funds presented to and received from guests and team members.
- Properly and accurately strap, bundle and/or label monetary funds.
- Count all coin and paper monies with the use of automated machines.
- Properly and accurately complete all paperwork required by in-house, local, state and federal agencies.
- Properly verify all checks being cashed through the cage by using all established internal standards up to and including checking with Certegy and Newave systems.
- Complete Table Games and Slot Department fills.
- Complete Slot Department jackpots.
- Distribute Table Games Dealer tokes.
- Other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Previous casino cage or high-volume cash handling experience preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.