Qualified candidate for the Cage Cashier (Main Cage Department)position sells and redeems chips, cashes personal checks, player bank withdrawals, markers and Cash Advance checks. Inputs transactions into computer by performing the duties outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sells and redeems chips for players and floor personnel as specified by policy/procedure guidelines.
- Responsible and accountable for Chip/Cash Fund as assigned at the window during shift.
- Keeps window variances to a minimum by processing transactions accurately.
- Performs chip exchange with other casinos in the Vault in the Main Cage. Cashes player bank withdrawals for players.
- Cashes checks and markers for players up to pre-approved credit limit and posts transactions to the computer.
- Processes credit card cash advances using the Quick Cash system.
- Receives and posts credit and marker/hold check payment from players.
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends, holidays, on call and overtime when needed.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified individual must be able to regularly stand and talk or hear; lift and/or move up to 10lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs. Frequently required to reach with hands and arms; occasionally require to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Ability to work in smoking environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and a minimum of one-year high volume, large dollar value cash handling experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Banking or casino experience preferred.
Opening in November 1984 to great acclaim, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is one of the largest and most exciting card casinos in California and currently has a staff of approximately 1,700 dedicated team members.
Whether you work on the casino floor, in one of our many service areas, or as a member of our support staff, your job is vitally important. We sincerely believe that our Team Members are one of our most valuable resources and are essential to the success of the Casino.
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has established a reputation for offering the finest professional service and customer accommodation in the gaming industry. We expect you to maintain the high professional standards of hospitality and service that characterize our team members. The Casino has been built on the foundation of integrity, honesty and commitment to our customers, and we expect you to continue this tradition.
*** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE***