Cake Decorators are first and foremost responsible to our guests, building a reputation for Ultimate Service in guest relations, with a focus on delivering consistent high quality products that make our guests feel every event or occasion has special meaning.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
- Maintain positive atmosphere, spirit and morale within the department
- Support and execute against division concepts and programs
- Ensure quality and consistent product availability and solutions to our guests
- Perform duties following Bakery Food Safety Procedures and Sanitation Schedule
- Perform all decorating tasks
- Help complete special orders and wedding cakes according to department policy
- Assist in break-out and dishwashing as needed
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum of one years’ experience in cake decorating
- Ability to work at fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of position, including but not limited to standing, bending, lifting, and walking
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs. and push and pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work within a freezer for up to 15 minutes
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
- Must be flexible to work various hours/shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Must maintain a current food safety certification
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact