We are seeking calibration and repair talent to fill new positions as part of an aggressive expansion and imminent growth for the company in North, Latin and South America.
The company offers a competitive salary and bonus program as well as an attractive benefit package. Email your resume and salary expectation if you wish to be part of our exciting growth story.
The ideal candidate will provide high level of customer service through calibration and repair of equipment. The service makes sure our equipment creates value in our society for many years.
1. Perform calibration and repair of test & measurement equipment.
2. Manage equipment sent from customers.
3. Maintain service records.
4. Maintain lab environment and lab equipment/tools.
5. Meet turnaround time and improve customer service satisfaction.
6. Expand service coverage.
7. Any other duties as assigned by Service Centre Manager.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field.
2. 5 years of working experience in repair and calibration.
3. Knowledge of Test & Measurement.
4. Basic soldering skills with certification.
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
6. Able to work independently, manage jobs and schedule to meet turnaround time.
7. Team player, excellent communication skills both in oral and written
8. Customer oriented, positive working attitude
9. Able to work in a fast paced environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration.