Calibrate equipment to relevant standards and procedures using the most current testing methods. Evaluate the test results for repeatability. Prepare written reports of calibration results according to ISO/IEC 17025, Section 5.10 and provide to customer.
- Maintain all ZwickRoell tools and parts in good operating condition.
- Maintain vehicle to OEM standards with prior approval and all major repairs.
- Cooperates with Service scheduler to achieve the most timely and cost effective means of performing duties.
- Maintain a satisfied customer base.
- Timely submission of all reports weekly.
- Support the quality program.
- Warehouse duties, operate forklift.
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience. Prior experience with universal destructive testing machines and extensometers is desired.
- This position is Entry Level OR for someone with 1-2 years' experience in materials testing calibration.
- Strong PC proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, goal-oriented, meeting commitments are very important in this position
- Strong oral and written communication skills are needed as well as good customer service skills and ability to work with various customers
- Up to 50% travel
To apply, email your resume as a Word or PDF attachment to Careers@zwickroell.com