Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy and we want to train you for your dream career.
At DialAmerica your resume building growth is a priority.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated Call Center Customer Service Sales Agent to assist to assist customers of a nationally recognized identity theft protection service company with their enrollments. You’ll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Answer questions regarding Identity protection coverage
- Assisting customers in evaluating their needs and selecting the best solution in a consultative manner
- Assisting in the enrollment, renewal and service of customer accounts
- Helping sell products and services to new and existing customers
- Updating customer records accurately and efficiently
- Recognizing and complying with performance standards for quality, performance, attendance, and schedule adherence.
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Guaranteed salary plus performance based pay incentives. No cap on commissions
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required