Customer Care Agent | Full Time – Temp to Hire
Start Date: September 10th
When customers have questions or need help with their service, they call our client’s Customer Care Center in Milwaukee and our client is looking for 12 Customer Care Agents to add to their expanding team. We are looking to hire experienced customer service professionals to our client's team. If you enjoy a challenge and want a role that will keep you on your toes each week - this may be a good fit for you.
What we offer:
- 4 weeks of paid training
- ACA compliant benefits
- Steady schedules. Monday – Friday.
- Temp to hire opportunity
About the position:
This role is working in a high volume, inbound call center. You will be assisting residential and commercial customers with their existing or past trash service.
- Respond to questions about customer’s account
- Suspend or resume service
- Take payments, set up payment arrangements, respond to collection notices
- Answer questions about missed pickups or deliveries
- Schedule bulk pickups or additional pickups
- Work with the sales team to set up new accounts
- Strong customer service skills: they want someone who can handle the great customers and calm the upset customers down quickly. Our client believes in giving A+ customer service to every single customer – no excuses.
- Steady and stable job history: our client wants you to go perm, we want you to go perm. They’re looking for people who want a career and will stick around.
- Resilient; able to handle stress: this is not an easy job. They want people who do not take things personally and can handle what customer’s throw at you.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior call center experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills & technical aptitude
- 2+ years of customer service experience: retail, hospitality, etc
- Willing and able to submit to both a preemployment drug test and background check