This position of Director, Security Operations Center is critical to ensure efficiency in monitoring center staffing, inter-department processes and customer satisfaction. This is a non-union environment.
Job Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Build a goal oriented team that is driven by client satisfaction that includes call center members, remote office staff, & specific FEM departments
- Research best practices related to a given subject & make policy recommendations on facts/metrics that will positively impact client satisfaction and team member engagement.
- Recruit, Attract, Hire and Develop team members to develop department bench strength. Specifically, provide individual development opportunities at all level of the department to enhance retention of quality staff.
- Continuous Verbal & Written communications to the department team and leadership related on-going Security Operations Center initiatives.
- Develop and document a call center staffing plan, which allows for adequate staffing 24/7. Determine what processes and procedures are necessary to adequate staff for unplanned department and shift vacancies.
- Develop training plans for individuals, for leveling, new equipment, software and services. Specifically develop plans for cross training team members to complete various job roles.
- Lead ongoing employee engagement surveys, communicate survey results, action plans and results of the designated action plans.
- Research, provide solutions, communicate with stakeholders, and recommend opportunities for process improvement.
- Lead department meetings in an interactive manner. Provide information updates in multiple media forums, written, video, text, email, use of visual boards within the call center.
- Address employee concerns in a timely, thoughtful manner, resulting in a collaborative work environment.
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Technical, Compliance & Client Integration to achieve departmental success.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attendance is an essential job function.
- Completion of a Bachelors Degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience desired.
- 3 Years Progressive Supervisory Experience
- Call center experience preferred
- Proven Written and Verbal Communication for multiple audiences within the organization.
- Experience with developing KPIs, specific goal metrics, & individual development plans, resulting in an environment centered around continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership skills related to delegation, inspiring and motivating team, decision making, and ability to positive influence organizational outcomes.
- Microsoft office skills to adequately present materials in a concise manner.
- Proven ability to work with on-site teams, and remote teams.
- Ability to adequately develop a department budget and drivers associated with it.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency to complete tasks and assignments.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: State of Illinois Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC)
F.E. Moran Security Solutions, is a nationally recognized and ranked leader in security, committed to protecting people, places and profits. We deliver exceptional operating performance and invest in the continued growth and development of our employees, customers and communities. We exist to help people reach their full potential.
Every member of our team works with a strong sense of service, humility, accountability, purpose, and empowerment, knowing we play an important role in protecting the lives and property of our clients across the country. We take our jobs seriously.
Our team members are eligible to participate in a robust benefit program including, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life insurance, retirement plans, paid time off, paid holidays, gym reimbursement program and many other ancillary benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.