Inside Sales Representative Overview:
Founded in 2009, Low T Center has quickly evolved into a pioneering and innovative medical practice model dedicated to improving men’s health and quality of life through testosterone replacement therapy and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. In response to our patient's requests, we are expanding into Men's Wellness where we will manage other conditions causing symptoms common with Low Testosterone (like fatigue and lack of mental clarity). These conditions include Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Hypothyroid and chronic Allergies. We will also manage the chronic diseases that are often associated with or resulting from these conditions including Hypertension, High Cholesterol and Diabetes. Low T is focusing on getting men feeling great, then helping them to improve their diet and exercise to reduce their long-term dependence on medication and improve their overall health and wellness. Low T Center has established itself as a leader in providing excellent and cutting-edge care and we are committed to creating a friendly, efficient environment for our patients Our commitment to excellence starts with you! Currently, we have 47 Low T Centers in 11 states and are committed to continuing growth throughout the country! Location: Southlake, Texas Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5:30PM Hourly Range: $13.00 - $17.50 depending on relevant call center experience.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Following a suggested script, obtains complete information from the patient to facilitate the prompt and accurate setting of appointments.
- Achieve goals for scheduling appointments.
- Communicates accurate information to all customers in a professional, caring manner.
- Maintains confidential information at all times. Consistently performs in a manner to ensure compliance with HIPAA Standards.
- Incoming information from e-mails or faxes must be consistently responded to within departmentally defined response standards.
Inside Sales Representative Qualifications:
- High School diploma.
- 1-3 years prior Customer Service / Sales experience in a call center.
- Proven success meeting and achieving sales goals and objectives in both in-bound and out-bound calling model with specific call objectives.
- Excellent phone skills, clear communicator, pleasant voice tone.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to multi task.