We are looking for Insurance Agents to join our Call Center team to sell Medicare plans to eligible prospects. Successful candidates will ensure positive customer experiences by educating prospects on the features and benefits of the plans, responding to questions and overcoming objections.
Why join HealthEoptions?
- Year-round, full-time employment
- Generous base salary+ monthly bonuses
- Pre-qualified leads provided to agents
- Company-paid certifications and CEs
- Extensive training and ongoing coaching provided
- Robust insurance benefits package, including health, vision, dental, disability & life insurance & 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) + Paid holidays, annually
- MUST work in Tucson office – an opportunity to work from home may be available to those agents who meet specific success metrics
- Successfully enroll clients in appropriate Medicare plan via inbound and outbound calls.
- Work independently to achieve sales goals to maximize company growth.
- Model a high level of professionalism and integrity with every consumer phone interaction.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- High School diploma- college education a plus
- Valid AZ Health insurance license or ability to obtain
- Previous sales experience is required
- High level of integrity
- A Competitive attitude
- Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor
- Proficiency with computer applications
- Able to take constructive criticism and flexible with coaching
- Ability to adapt quickly in a high energy, ever changing environment
- Strong drive to succeed and personal accountability towards achieving goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime as needed to meet business demands
- Successfully complete sales training including product knowledge & certifications, salesmanshipand systems training
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, a plus
- Proven ability to close sales at a high rate
- Phone sales experience
- Healthcare industry and/or insurance experience
Send Resume or questions to:
Generous Base Salary + Commissions