Lead Role within the Call Center of an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
The Call Center Team Leader position is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of a team of employees to include, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the supervisor with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
A Successful Candidate Will Exhibit:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service, organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Coaching and development skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Perform administrative duties while seated for long periods of time
- High School Diploma required
- One (1) year of related customer service and call center experience preferred
- We require the ability to pass a drug screen
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Wildlife, Wildlife Removal, Wildlife Biologist, Wildlife Technician, Science, Customer Service, Construction, Repairs, Exclusion Services, Field Service, Field Technician, Estimation, Sales, Marketing, Rollins, Trutech Wildlife Service, Trutech Wildlife Removal, Critter Control, Pest Control, Animal Removal, Veterans, Veteran Jobs