Our Call Center - Member Services Specialists provide exceptional member experience in all delivery channels and implement the Credit Union’s Sales and Service standards by offering products and services to improve members’ financial position.
We are currently seeking individuals who possess a great, positive attitude and the drive to succeed to join our growing team.
- Demonstrate a satisfactory knowledge of Credit Union products, services, policies and procedures, including promotions and special offers, during member and employee interactions.
- Assist existing and potential members by providing quality service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner via telephone, electronic communication (email, fax, web chat), or in person.
- Promptly and accurately perform member transactions and requests, including but not limited to balance inquiries, deposits, withdrawals, funds transfers, loan payments and advances, debiting and reimbursing fees, opening and closing accounts, placing card and check orders, submitting certificate account maturity instructions, setting up online and mobile banking, and submitting new membership and loan applications.
- Responsible for researching member inquiries using all available resources to ensure proper follow-up and satisfaction.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of the Credit Union’s sales and service standards, and cross-sell Credit Union products and services during every eligible member interaction.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of Credit Union member and employee account and business information. Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of business processes to support efficiency.
- Any other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is a plus!
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Work independently and cooperatively with other credit union team members and departments
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Must demonstrate teamwork by working flexible hours and providing staffing support to other USALLIANCE locations as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous contact center experience preferred
- Previous banking experience preferred
- Minimum of 1-year cash handling experience
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience in a retail or financial environment.
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Life and Vision Insurance - Employer Paid
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Full Employer Match (on contributions up to 6%)
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off + 5 Sick days + your Birthday!
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Incentive/Bonus Plan
- Wellness/Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Career Planning