Call Center Quality Analyst - Night Shift
in North Charleston, SC
Call Center Professionals, if you’re passionate about ensuring quality and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking Entry Level Analysts to join our small department to verify sales.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As a Call Center Quality Analyst, you will listen and complete our sale process by determining if a sale is valid and processing it through.
Specific duties for this analyst role include:
• Listen to sales for procedural compliance
• Update data screens to ensure accurate processing of the sale
• Listen for sale completeness and acceptance of the offer.
• Listen to ensure that correct and complete information is being provided to the customer.
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
• Competitive compensation - base salary
• Set schedule
• Weekly pay with direct deposit
• Healthcare coverage and 401K
• Paid on-the-job training
• Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
• Opportunities for advancement
• Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Entry Level Analysts who have integrity and want to ensure customer satisfaction. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this QA role include:
• Remain updated on all programs for which you are trained.
• Strong attention to detail, dependability, and data entry skills
• Working knowledge of Windows-based software
• Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
• Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
• Previous call center experience, a plus
• Background and/or drug test may be required