Be part of our Growth Story
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences.
About the Role
The Quality Manager will understand the business metrics, build a story which summarizes holistic quality performance, identify solutions and implement the necessary actions which lead to improved performance and customer experience. He or she will lead continuous improvement initiatives and help position Vixxo as an employer and partner of choice. The Quality Manager will be responsible for monitoring, auditing and implementing quality & compliance standards, initiatives, and analysis for Vixxo service centers and managing the calibration process across all enterprise contact centers. This position will require an effective communicator who will be able to lead and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. This position also demands a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and may involve traveling up to 20% of the time. Knowledge of a broad variety of quality processes within customer care organizations is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and work experience required
- Minimum of 8+ years of call center operations, or quality management experience
- Supervisory/Management experience in a call center of 300-500 people
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem-solving skills when making decisions
- Experience working with/within a BPO vendor is preferred
- Ability to establish an individual course of action to accomplish goals while using appropriate resources
- Motivated to work on own initiative
- Work well under pressure
- Process improvement experience
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization