Apex Systems is looking to hire a Call Center / Customer Support resource to join our team in Lexington, MA
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Call Center Representative in Lexington, MA. This is a 12+ month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Call Center Representative opportunity; please send a Word resume to Molly Ackerman, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com
Position: Call Center Representative
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 1 Year+
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Adherence to positive culture for service delivery excellence, professionalism, respect and daily execution for the customer and internal team peers.
Prepare periodic performance reports for contractors, customers, and manager.
- Triage and respond to client escalations - both solving for immediate escalation and as well as conducting root cause analysis and appropriate coaching.
- Keep the service delivery manager informed of any customer support issues, system enhancement opportunities, and customer education recommendations.
- Perform above activities in accordance with established performance metrics while meeting high quality standards.
- Evaluates process effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Working with internal and external resources; consistently drive high quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178