Bilingual - Inbound Call Center Representative– Norwell, MA
Company: We are a leading clinical advocacy, decision support, and expert company serving over millions of individuals throughout their healthcare journey with intelligent healthcare guidance.
Benefits: Extensive Healthcare Insurance plan, Mental Health Plan, ability to work remote
Pay and Schedule: We are offering $18.00-$20.00 per hour to start and operating on a 1st and 2nd shift schedule. Training program for 30-60 days, then and have the option to work remote.
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Bilingual in Vietnamese/English or Spanish/English required
- Experience with Medicare Advantage products and/or working with CMS highly desirable
·Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Receives inbound calls from customers regarding; claims, benefits, member information, enrollment, appeals, and managed care initiatives
- Receive customer inquiries via phone, fax, mail, e-mail, etc.
- Interpret contractual language to the participant for benefit utilization and limitations
- Documents and maintains accurate contact and outcome details within our database
Location: The company is located in Norwell, Ma
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: 22.00 Annual