**Call Center position available at The Pentagon**
Summary: Trouble calls will support more than 90 NMCC systems, including Command and Control, Computer and Communications Systems, as well as desktop support for NIPR and SIPR customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Answer trouble calls and route to the appropriate National Military Command Work Center in order to provide first call resolution
2. Work with highly confidential materials
3. Maintain access to classified and unclassified systems and information data sources.
4. Resolve unclear problems and issues related to account creation, deletion and modifications while keeping upper management inform of all actions taken.
• High school Diploma or equivalent and 5+ years technical training/experience.
• Previous experience in a Help Desk role/environment preferred • Previous experience with Remedy highly preferred.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Hours: Duty Hours from 0600 1430 daily
Clearance Requirements: Candidates must be US citizens able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense TS/SCI /SCI eligible as a condition of employment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178