ACS group has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative with experience in the Financial Industry (Preferred)
This is a 10 months contract opportunity with possible temporary to permanent and is in Westborough, MA
Our client is a leading Wealth Management Bank headquartered in New York.
Must be available to work any shift between 8:00AM and 8:00PM (8 hour shift - after training, 10:30AM to 7:00PM or 11:30AM to 8:00PM)
REMOTE TO START, but must have own transportation / No public transportation in the area
Duration: 12 Months possible Temp to Perm
Pay rate: $16/hr on W2
Education: High School Diploma or Higher
Location: Westborough, MA
f it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Please review the job description below:
- Call center, customer service experience is preferred.
- 35 – 40 wpm is required.
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS
- IMMEDIATE OFFERS
- Provide quality customer service and support the Customer Service Department on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, and account transaction processing in a timely manner. Provide product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
- Respond to customer inquiries. Enter information in a computerized database. Communicate any problems or issues to management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Career advancement
- Increased duties and responsibilities
- Keeping up with technology, systems, processes
Thanks and regards,
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days