ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (PAID TRAINING AND MONTHLY BONUS)
ARS helps customers resolve their overdue accounts with dignity, transparency, and recognition of each individual’s financial situation. ARS brings more than 25 years’ experience in the industry and we have an exciting opportunity for you. Prior Call Center Collections and/or Customer Service experience directly related to Municipal or Government debt collections strongly preferred. Start earning a competitive hourly rate of $15.00 an hour. Join an experienced team of professionals and work in a team environment helping customers resolve their delinquent accounts over the phone. Sharpen your communication and negotiation skills and stay productive throughout the day. 80% of our Account Reps earn a bonus with an average monthly payout of $800. Due to rapid growth with our clients we are currently hiring a class of 15 new Account Representatives. This position will be worked at our office location 9702 Bissonnet St, Suite 2300W, Houston, TX 77036
We are excited to welcome you to our office and our team members are dedicated to ensuring your long-term success. The health and safety of our employees, their families, our clients, candidates, and our communities are of the utmost importance to us and we are following the recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Initiate or handle incoming calls with customers by phone
- Help customers improve their financial position by understanding their situation, responding with empathy, and creating solutions
- Determine reason for delinquency to secure payment while building rapport
- Educate customers on account terms and alternate payment programs and methods
- Negotiate and offer solutions for repayment that best suits the consumer and the business
- Balance scripted conversation with natural rapport, and provide accurate and detailed documentation of account to ensure proper follow-up
- Ability to successfully pass criminal background check, along with a drug screen
- Ability to reliably work base schedule of Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30, one evening shift (10:00am-7:00pm) per week, and one 4-hour Saturday shift per month.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Proficiency with Windows and moderate typing skills
- Ability to think critically and problem solve, quickly learn new things and strong individual drive and competition or achievement driven
At ARS we enjoy 7 paid holidays to spend with your family and friends, including the day after Thanksgiving. Full benefits that include medical, dental, vision and 401k. Eligible employees begin to accrue PTO hours per the scheduled rates beginning with the first pay period. A business casual dress code, as long as its professional; dress comfortably and with your own style. Wellbeing initiatives and daily motivation through our social media platforms.
Take our brief assessment as your first step. Your best new career option could literally be a click away. Click APPLY NOW to begin the brief assessment from your phone or computer.
ARS is an equal employment opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training, and/or compensation, on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. The Company’s policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, religious creed (which includes religious dress and grooming practices), color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances, or regulations. All such discrimination is unlawful.
ARS National Services. Be MORE.
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Performance bonus