|Title||Call Center Representative Job Opening - 3rd shift|
|Type of Position||Regular|
|Schedule||3rd shift positions available. Schedules and times vary between 9:30PM-8:00AM. At least one weekend day is required. Your schedule may flex up to two hours at the beginning or end of your shift based on seasonal or business needs.|
|Description||SUMMARY: Receives and records requests for emergency road service and responds to inquires about products, services and membership benefits by performing the following duties.|
• Answers incoming emergency road service calls and obtains detailed information and enters information into the database such as name of club member, location of disabled vehicle, and nature of vehicle malfunction.
• Responds to calls from members and potential members with questions about AAA products, services, and membership benefits.
• Cross sells upgrades and recommends products and services.
• Relays billing discrepancies to customer care specialist.
• Obtains payment information and enters into the database.
• Adds or deletes members to master coverage.
• Provides driving directions to incoming callers by using direction software.
• Communicates positively in difficult or emotional situations.
QUALIFICATIONS: One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software, effective communication skills presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
AAA Northeast is one of the largest and most innovative membership organizations in North America. It is a multi-business organization comprising more than 60 locations in a six-state area. We provide valuable roadside service to our 5.1 million members, as well as many specialized services such as Financial Services & Loans, Insurance, Travel, Discounts, Auto Glass, and Driver Training. AAA is a key advocate for issues impacting the traveling public, such as highway safety, road maintenance and related legislation. We have a unique organizational model and many of our businesses are the largest and most sought after in their industries. AAA Northeast employees help and serve as a way of life. Through a 100-year legacy of service stewardship, our employees make valuable contributions to our workplace and the community that surrounds us. In order to continue our mission, our organization is expanding and we need talented people to work alongside us in creating our next 100 years.