- Do you have experience and knowledge of financial products and services?
- Do you possess good administrative, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills?
If you answered YES to the above questions, take your career to the next level at one of California's most innovative and growing Credit Unions!
Receives members primarily by telephone, although may also conduct in-person transactions with members at branch locations. Establishes membership on all related savings products and services, attempting to maximize the number of service relationships the member has with the credit union.
** Multiple positions available
SMCU reflects the value placed on employees by providing the following impressive benefits in addition to competitive salary: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability Insurances! 401(k) including generous matching contributions! Semi-annual bonuses for meeting key financial and operational goals! Discounts on financial products and services, including loans! Paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
San Mateo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Broad knowledge of financial products and services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially via telephone
- Ability to efficiently solve member issues and make sound decisions.
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- High degree of accuracy required.
- Must have knowledge of PC Windows-based programs.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in taking advantage of internal and external resources available. Willingness to provide back-up support in other departments/branches.